If you don’t live in Pennsylvania, but are still looking for a place to consume your choice of burger challenges then Eagle’s Deli and Restaurant near Boston is your place! You have 5 burger challenges to choose from ranging from the Eagle’s challenge, which has 5 lbs of beef, all the way down to the Nick Lachey challenge which is 1.5 lbs of beef and comes with a side of washed-up pop star. So if you’re itching to try a good burger challenge, but aren’t sure how much beef you can handle, then Eagle’s Deli and Restaurant is the place you want to head.
Food Challenges at Eagle’s Deli
- Eagle’s Challenge: 5lbs of burger, 20pcs of bacon, 20pcs of american cheese, 5lbs of fries, 1 deli pickle, and a fountain soda. $59.99
- Paul Jones: 4lbs of burger, 16pcs of american cheese, 5lbs of fries, 1 deli pickle, and a fountain soda. $49.99
- Reilly Burger: 3lbs of burger, 12pcs of american cheese, 2lbs of fries, 1 deli pickle, and a fountain soda. $39.99
- Cowabunga: 2lbs of burger, 8pcs of american cheese, 2lbs of fries, 1 deli pickle, and a fountain soda. $25.99
- Nick Lachey: 1 1/2lbs of burger, 6pcs of swiss cheese, 6pcs of bacon, 1/2lbs of fries, and a fountain soda. $16.99
As far as time limit, rules and prizes go I honestly don’t know. Their website does not list any other information so make sure you ask your server the official rules before attempting any of these. I will try to track down rules myself, but if anyone knows them please let us know.
Eagle’s Deli and Restaurant
1918 Beacon St
Brighton, MA 02135
617-731-3232 | http://eaglesdeli.com
New food challenges posted on Fridays!